2018 Platino 8'0 SSR (Surf School Rental) Turquoise White
The latest addition to the Platino range is the (SSR) Surf School Rental Board. This will be available to USA Surf Schools From May 2018
- CORE - EPS (Expanded Beaded Polystyrene)/With Super PE Core Reinforcement
- DECK - EBS (EXTRUDED BARRIER DECK SKIN)
- BOTTOM - H.D.P.E. (High Density Polyethylene)
- FINS - FCS Compatible Fin Box System and PU Fins
- FEATURES - Wooden stringers moulded into the core, Tail bumper, Rubber Carry Handle. Leash Plug
So what is different about the SSR board over the standard HDPE board?
The SSR is has a wider tail Block, is a wider and thicker board than the HDPE and Pro Series boards. The other features are that it has a thicker deck skin, and a reinforced PE Core moulded between the deck skin and the board's EPS core. In short this board can take more punishment and the increased volume and width will give more stability to students and renters.
Standard Platino HDPE: 8ft x 22.59" x 3.26"/ SSR 8ft x 25.47" x 3.70"